Today I had a notification to say I had been given The Liebster Blog Award by another blogger and a fellow brave endosister. I will be 100% honest and say I had no idea of what this award meant. After reading the link I was sent I am so grateful to be thought by Endo Joanna from Living With Endo when she was compiling her five favourite blogs for this award.
Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved". It is also used to refer to someone's "favorite" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement.
I started this blog to help raise awareness of endometriosis. When I was diagnosed I felt so alone and wanted to speak to other people who were going through the same things as me. Twitter and this blog allowed me to do this. I never actually thought others would care to read my blog or my thoughts, it was initially a place to voice what I was feeling. To know that people read my blog and can find some similarities and comfort that they are not alone means so much to me.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver of the award and link back to their blog!
2. Select 5 of your top bloggers & let them know by leaving a comment on their blog!
3. Paste the award on your blog!
Here are my 5 choices for the Liebster Blog Award. Please take a moment to read their blogs when you get a chance. I believe they all provide such honest information and thoughts on their daily life, struggles and successes. All very brave women. The last blog I have referred to also provides updates on research in endo and further links which I think is an interesting read and would recommend.
1. Endo Journey from Endometriosis: The Journey Of A Woman Warrior
2. Begining To Endo from Explore The Journey: From Beginning To End..Ometriosis
3. Foxy from Foxy In The Waiting Room
4. Me Inside And Out from Me Inside And Out
5. Matthew Rosser from Endometriosis Update